KITCHEN AND RESTROOM CLEANING
Kitchen and bathroom areas are the two most important areas to keep in pristine condition.
These areas are prone to viruses, bacteria and germs and require more than a basic cleaning. Dirty and unsanitary facilities can lead to decreased productivity, lowered morale and create or aggravate health issues. Unclean surfaces must be scoured to remove viruses and harmful bacteria.
It is important to keep restrooms cleaned and sanitized regularly to ensure they are safe for use and free from unpleasant odors.
Not only is regularly scheduled cleanings essential to maintain the professional atmosphere you wish to convey but they serve the dual purpose of eliminating many germs and bacteria. A buildup of these germs and bacteria can hamper a company’s productivity by resulting in an increased amount of employee sick days. Profits lost and deadlines missed due to employee illness are reduced with regularly scheduled cleaning and sanitization.
- Mopping and Sanitizing bathroom floors
- Disinfecting and Sanitizing all toilets and urinals
- Sanitizing all horizontal surfaces
- Cleaning and Disinfecting common touch surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches and handles
- Cleaning and Polishing all mirrored surfaces
- Cleaning soap dispensers
- Emptying waste receptacles
- Cleaning and Sanitizing faucets, sinks and counter tops
- Cleaning appliances such as microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker and toaster oven
- Reloading soap and paper towel dispensers
- Scrubbing and Mopping floors
- Emptying and cleaning of trash receptacles
Let Clean & Simple give you peace of mind knowing that your staff and customers will enjoy a clean and healthy work environment. Contact us for a free estimate at: 519-204-1714